A great family card game. 18 pairs of artworks original designed by EvaGDL.
The objective is to collect the most pairs of cards.
Eva has always wanted to share her passion for art and movement through her works into any possible media. Today a dream comes true when it manages to transform its works into varied forms of collectables in order to contribute to the educational and recreational development of children and adults.
Evasarts Memory Match Game
• Shuffle the cards and lay them on the table, face down, in rows of 6 cards.
• The youngest player goes first. Play then continues in a clockwise direction.
• On each turn, a player turns over any two cards (one at a time) and keeps them if the cards match (for instance, two pointes) If they successfully match a pair they get to keep the cards, and that player gets another turn.
• When a player turns over two cards that do not match, those cards are turned face down again (in the same position) and it becomes the next player’s turn. The trick is to remember which cards are where.
• The person with the most pairs at the end of the game wins.