ART EXPRESIONS IS WHAT DEFINES ME THE MOST
Since my childhood, the passion for the artistic world has been my path to happiness. Art in all its facets has contributed to my growth and expansion. It is what enlightens my soul.
THERE ARE MORE PROJECTS I LIKE TO DO....
DoI look familiar?
But there are few TV- Commercial Experiences
• Variety Commercials as background actor/ dancer talent for Disney Parks
• Pedriatics Dentristry Principal March 2018
• Kia TV Promotional January 2016
• Principal Mama Latina Commercial – 2014
• VO (Spanish ) for Disney Internet Proyect. - 2014
• La Voz Kids Stand In and Audience in every season.
• Host Spanish Speaker for Disney Resort Commercial – 2013
• 1998 Provincial Bank (vzla) - Background talent
• 1999 Fiesta lollipop (vzla) - Dancer A talent
• 1999 Locatel phamarcy (vzla) - Principal talent. (Dancer)
• 2000 Movilnet (cellphone service- vzla) - Shoot 2 difference comercial.
1. Support group talent - 2. Talent B
• 2000 Venezuelan Bank (vzla) - Christmas plans. Secondary talent.
• 2000 Rudy Perez singer video - Dancer.
• 2001 Breast Cancer Campaign (vzla) – Ballet Dancer Principal roll.
• 2001 Catatumbo Insurance - Principal talent
Teaching Experience in US.
RBA Dance Company
(creating choreographies for the spring performances too)
CFB – Sub ballet teacher on call.
Ready Set Dance – Sub Teacher.
Sonya Flex Rhythmic Gymnastics
Nona Dance Company
Tempo Dance Academy
CFDC Winter Garden
PBT Certified Teacher
Vaganova Ballet Method
Flexibility and Conditioning Certified
Autism Movement Therapy Method – by Joanne Lara. – 2014
Graphic Design and Arts Degree 2002
Bachelor in Science 1996
Professional Ballet Dancer 1995
Where I Danced
THERE ARE MORE PLACES I WANT TO GO...
BUT SINCE TODAY I GOT THE PLEASURE TO DANCE WITH/IN:
• Fringe Participation with Shatter Show –2016 – Orlando FL
• Principal Role on Eden – Dawn Branch Works – 2016 • Orlando Fl
• Solo Variation with Dawn Branch Works - 2015 • Orlando FL
• Seasonal at Universal Studios (Beauxbutons) 2011 - 2015
• Central Florida Ballet Nutcracker 2011
• CDPA Centre for Performing Arts 2009 -2010 - 2013
( December shows)
• Central Florida Ballet American Moment 2006.
• Ranskin Annual Performance –
Invited Guest for Don Quijote Pas de deux - 2005
• Windows Beyond Convention • 2005 Atlanta.
• RCB Ballet Celebration 2003 – Principal Guest • Orlando, FL
• Principal Guest Invite for Nutcracker 2002 Teresa Carreno Theater Vzla
• Orlando Ballet 2002 – 2003 • Orlando, FL.
(participated in Giselle, Spartacus, Ovation, Cinderella performances)
• National Ballet of Caracas, Teresa Carreno Theather
1995 – 2002 • Ccs, Venezuela
Participate in all the performance and tour that the company did, traveling around US, Colombia, Trinidad y Tobago. Dancing roles as soloists since 1999 and principal since 2000. Some of the repertories are Swan Lake, Don Quijote, The Nutcracker, Silfides, Pentimento, Spring Waters, Copellia, Romantic Waltz, Fire Bird, Cinderella, Concerto Barroco, Romeo and Juliet, Serenade, and special choreography made by the director Vicente Nebrada and more.
• Ballet Florida – West Palm Beach, FL
Exchange Dancers for Nutcracker Shows 1999 - 2000
• Danza Hoy - Vzla - Principal Guest 2000 ccs – VZLA
(OTO el Pirata Principal)
• Ballet Nacional Juvenil de Venezuela – International Tour to Cuba
Guest Dancer 1995
• Graduate as Professional Ballet Dancer 1995
• Ballet Academy Maria Gorkin – Basel, Switzerland • 1990-1991
• Fundacion Gustavo Franklin BALLET ARTE 1987 - 1995